Off-Shore Virtual Office
As stated before, many benefits that accrue from having your own off-shore corporation is that you may conduct business in the company ’s name anywhere in the world and the freedom from legislative restrictions. However, if you will not be physically present to run your company’s business, we at the Law Office of Meléndez and Bonilla can establish a virtual office for you.
The benefits of a virtual office are: A Costa Rican corporation (Sociedad Anoníma, usually known as a S.A) frees you to operate beyond certain restrictions you may encounter in other countries, while maintaining and enhancing the profitability of your business. Establishing a Virtual Office for your Costa Rican corporation through the Law Office of Meléndez and Bonilla will:
- Keep your company subject to the low business-tax policies of the Costa Rican government
- Protect you, your identity, and your assets through the government’s strict policy of anonymity
- Allow you to have all of your financial transactions run through a Costa Rican bank
- Allow you complete freedom in naming share-holders, exchanging shares, and transferring company holdings
Remember, as the owner of a Costa Rican corporation, you will only be taxed on that income source in Costa Rica. All of your foreign income is tax-exempt.
Your Virtual Office: Once we have established your Costa Rican corporation, we at Law Office of Meléndez and Bonilla will act as your local legal representative. Then you may choose, or we can recommend, a Nominee-director to run the daily operations and book-keeping of your company and your fiscal officer. Your virtual office will consist of:
- Your new corporate ID allowing you to conduct business and even hold property in Costa Rica
- A Costa Rican address and post-office box
- A bank license that will allow you to open an account with a Costa Rican bank into which your business can make deposits along with other transactions
We establish, monitor, and update your Virtual Office with the same care and sensitivity to your business ’ needs as we handle the establishment and continued consulting for your corporation.
Please contact the Law Office of Meléndez and Bonilla for more information on how a Virtual Office can benefit your business and how to establish your own.
Types Of Corporation
- Limited Liability Corporation
- Limited Partnership
- General Partnership
- Sole Proprietorship
- Foundation or Trust
- Stock Corporation
- Shelf Corporations
Why Choose Costa Rica?
Costa Rica has many distinct characteristics and advantages that International Business Corporations (IBC's) can make the most of. Although Costa Rica is not classified as an offshore financial hub in the traditional sense, its favorable tax regime implies that it could have been classified as a tax haven some decades ago.
However, the Costa Rican government has only recently realized the potential of being a tax haven and has started to actively legislate and promote this sector of economic activity. The low taxation available to businesses of Costa Rica makes it an attractive offshore financial investment center for most businesses across the globe.
A number of well known businesses have already set up shop in Costa Rica but the economy is still at infancy.